Snow Removal with Berns Landscaping Services, Inc
Planning ahead for snow removal is critical to ensuring a fast response. When snow starts blanketing your property this year, you can count on us for a prompt, efficient snow removal and de-icing services.
We are offering customers in your area snow removal services. No matter what the size of your property, we can keep your winter weather worries to a minimum.
What We Offer:
- Commercial, Industrial & Retail Sites
- Shopping centers, malls & plazas
- Hotels & Conference centers
- Medical Buildings, nursing homes & assisted living facilities
Fully Licensed and insured, our equipment and processes are continually updated to provide you with the best service possible. Give us a call today to find out how we can melt your winter worries away!
Why you should hire a professional Michigan Arborist?
There are MANY companies that offer tree services. However, not all of these companies staff professional ISA certified Michigan Arborists.
Professional Arborist are specifically trained in the care and maintenance specific to each tree. Trained professional can easily determine the necessary cuts required for future growth and health of individual trees, both young and old. By hiring a professional Michigan Arborist you are ensuring the proper equipment is used to maintain the integrity of your trees.
When you call the experts at Quality Tree Services, you can be sure that a trained professional will arrive to do the job. We offer a variety of tree services including tree removal, stump removal, stump grinding, tree trimming, hazard evaluations, consultations and much more!
Emergency Tree Services
All four seasons of Michigan has potential to bring high winds and harm to your property with fallen trees or harm to your trees themselves. Storms causing high winds and strong rains or snow can cause damage all across Michigan. Storms can cause limbs or entire trees to fall, often landing on homes, cars or other trees leaving homeowners in need of emergency tree services. Dealing with these situations can be dangerous and should be left to trained professionals to remove and prevent further damage to surrounding areas. Our tree experts are ready to assist you in an emergency, we can also help by providing tree hazard evaluations.
Tree Hazard Checklist
Consider the following situations and it will help determine when to call us at Quality Tree Services:
- Have any branches fallen from the tree?
- Can you see dead branches in your tree?
- Are there detached branches hanging from the tree, or wedged between other branches?
- Does the tree have any rotten wood or cavities along the trunk or in major branches?
- Are there cracks or splits in the trunk or where branches were previously attached?
- Has the trunks developed a strong lean?
- Have the roots been broken, damaged or injured in any way?
- Have any adjacent trees fallen over or died?
- Has the area around the tree recently changed in a grade or soils level?
- Has the area around the tree been changed by construction?
- Are mushrooms present at the base of the tree?
- Have the leaves prematurely developed an unusual size or color?
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions, than it is highly suggested that your trees be evaluated by a professional. A certified Arborist can provide treatments that can help not only increase the trees safety, but also increase the trees health and possibly its longevity as well. Our Quality Tree Service Team is fully insured and used modern equipment that is well kept to ensure our services are performed with integrity and professionalism. When a Quality Tree team member comes to your home, they will share their knowledge with you in explaining what services are required.