If you need a full service approach to commercial snow removal and ice management 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, then Berns Landscaping Services, Inc. has just what your looking for. Planning ahead for snow removal is a critical to ensuring a fast response, especially for local business owners. When snow starts blanketing your property this year, you can count on Berns for prompt and efficient commercial snow removal and de-icing services.
Local business owners need trusted snow removal services to ensure the safety of their employees and customers. Berns Landscaping offers a full-service approach to snow removal. Our experts can help with all of your winter weather needs, including snow plowing, salting and de-icing. Several pricing methods are available depending on your needs, and our 24-hour radio dispatching service will ensure that you’re not left out in the cold when snow emergencies arise.
We specialize in commercial snow removal and de-icing services for a wide variety of properties, including:
- Commercial, industrial and retail sites
- Shopping centers, malls and plazas
- Hotels and conference centers
- Medical buildings, nursing homes and assisted living facilities
Hiring the expert snow removal services of Berns Landscaping comes with a variety of benefits.
- Assurance that site operations are not interrupted.
- Reduced risk exposure and liability related to snow and ice.
- Convenience of consolidating and budgeting snow and ice services together.
- Assurance that your lot will be plowed property without damage to the surface.
- Knowing your property will be cleared of snow and ice in a prompt and professional manor.
No matter what the size of your property, we can keep your winter weather worries to a minimum. Berns Landscaping is fully insured and our equipment and processes are continually updated to provide you with the best service possible. With 30 years of experience and SIMA Certified Snow Professionals (CSP) on staff, you can feel confident knowing your property will be maintained and receive consistent quality service all winter long.
Snow & Ice Services
- Snow plowing
- Snow removal – loading and hauling
- Snow blowing and hand shoveling
- Deicing surfaces
- Pre-treating surfaces to prevent bonding
- Property inspections and touch-ups
- Safety is our number one priority
- Large, well maintained fleet of snow plows, deicing spreaders, dump trucks, loaders, and specialty equipment.
- Member of Snow and Ice Management Association (SIMA) with SIMA Certified Snow Professionals.
- Temperature and environment sensitive approach to ice control (calcium chloride, potassium chloride, brine and liquid deicers)
- Guaranteed supply of rock salt*
- Advanced weather monitoring system
- 24-hour Snow Emergency Hotline for customers to speak with a live person
- Fully Insured – Workmen’s Compensation and Liability Insurance
- Flexible pricing – fixed seasonal pricing or per snow/ice event