Berns Landscaping Services, Inc. provides a full service approach to commercial Lawn Care, we are not a “mow and go” company. Our Lawn Care services include, weekly lawn mowing, organic lawn fertilization, seeding, weed and insect control, spring and fall clean up including weekly leaf removal, and irrigation system maintenance.
We are committed to making our world a beautiful place and believe that protecting your investment is just as important. We will mow your lawn at the proper height for your type of grass. We sharpen our blades on a regular schedule to ensure that grass blades have an even, clean cut, making sure not to damage any of your lawn.
A healthy lawn also helps keep out disease. If disease has already affected your lawn, our technicians can diagnose the problem and suggest the proper solutions.
- Berns Landscaping is a proud member of MGIA’s Healthy Lawn Care Program for protecting Michigan lakes, rivers and streams from overuse of fertilizers and pesticides.
Having problems with your lawn?
If you are having problems maintaining a healthy lawn, our lawn diagnostic consultation page will provide you with information about our one on one certified professional lawn consultations.
Michigan Lawn Care Services
- Lawn Mowing
- Soil testing (18 Point) and recommendations
- Organic lawn fertilization, thatch control & aeration – soils with lots of organic material remain loose and airy, hold more moisture and nutrients, foster growth of soil organisms, and promote healthier grass root development
- Lawn seeding and sod installation
- Seasonal cleanups and/or leaf removals – Spring and Fall
- Weed control (e.g. Crab Grass, Clover, Dandelions, Violets, other broadleaf weeds etc.)
- Lawn insect control (e.g. Grub, Chinch Bug, Sod Web Worm etc.)
- Lawn disease management (e.g. Dollar Spot, Necrotic Ring, Leaf Spot, Brown Patch, Fairy Ring, Powdery Mildew, Pythium Blight, Red Thread, Snow Mold, etc.)
- Irrigation system installation and maintenance