Michigan Emergency Tree Services
Michigan Emergency Tree Services– All four seasons of Michigan has potential to bring high winds and harm to your property with fallen trees or harm to your trees themselves. Storms causing high winds and strong rains or snow can cause damage all across Michigan. Storms can cause limbs or entire trees to fall, often landing on homes, cars or other trees leaving homeowners in need of emergency tree services. Dealing with these situations can be dangerous and should be left to trained professionals to remove and prevent further damage to surrounding areas. Our tree experts are ready to assist you in an emergency, we can also help by providing tree hazard evaluations.
Tree removals are the most hazardous aspect of Arboriculture and should only be performed by professionals. Tree’s that need to be removed are often growing near home, power lines and other confined areas. Tree removal requires proper training and experience to successfully and safely complete the removal. Once removed trees are usually cut within 3 inches of ground level.
Tree Hazard Checklist
Consider the following situations and it will help determine when to call us at Quality Tree Services:
- Have any branches fallen from the tree?
- Can you see dead branches in your tree?
- Are there detached branches hanging from the tree, or wedged between other branches?
- Does the tree have any rotten wood or cavities along the trunk or in major branches?
- Are there cracks or splits in the trunk or where branches were previously attached?
- Has the trunks developed a strong lean?
- Have the roots been broken, damaged or injured in any way?
- Have any adjacent trees fallen over or died?
- Has the area around the tree recently changed in a grade or soils level?
- Has the area around the tree been changed by construction?
- Are mushrooms present at the base of the tree?
- Have the leaves prematurely developed an unusual size or color?
Michigan Emergency Tree Services – If you have answered yes to any of the above questions, than it is highly suggested that your trees be evaluated by a professional. A certified Arborist can provide treatments that can help not only increase the trees safety, but also increase the trees health and possibly its longevity as well. Our Quality Tree Service Team is fully insured and used modern equipment that is well kept to ensure our services are performed with integrity and professionalism. When a Quality Tree team member comes to your home, they will share their knowledge with you in explaining what services are required.