Berns Landscaping Services, Inc. offers a full service approach to residential and commercial lawn care. Our lawn care services include, weekly lawn mowing, organic lawn fertilization, seeding, insect and weed control, irrigation system maintenance and seasonal services.
We are committed to making our community a beautiful place and believe that protecting your investment is just as important. We will properly mow your lawn at the proper height for your specific type of grass. We sharpen our blades on a regular schedule to ensure that grass blades have a clean and even cut, this ensures no damage is done to the lawns of our clients.
- Berns Landscaping is a proud member of MGIA’s Healthy Lawn Care Program for protecting Michigan lakes, rivers and streams from overuse of fertilizers and pesticides.
Having problems with your lawn?
If you are having problems maintaining a healthy lawn, our lawn diagnostic consultation page will provide you with information about our one on one certified professional lawn consultations.
Lawn Care Services
- Lawn Mowing
- Soil testing (18 Point) and recommendations
- Organic lawn fertilization, thatch control & aeration – soils with lots of organic material remain loose and airy, hold more moisture and nutrients, foster growth of soil organisms, and promote healthier grass root development
- Lawn seeding and sod installation
- Seasonal cleanups and/or leaf removals – Spring and Fall
- Weed control (e.g. Crab Grass, Clover, Dandelions, Violets, other broadleaf weeds etc.)
- Lawn insect control (e.g. Grub, Chinch Bug, Sod Web Worm etc.)
- Lawn disease management (e.g. Dollar Spot, Necrotic Ring, Leaf Spot, Brown Patch, Fairy Ring, Powdery Mildew, Pythium Blight, Red Thread, Snow Mold, etc.)
- Irrigation system installation and maintenance