If your looking for a full service approach to snow removal and ice management 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, then Berns Landscaping Services, Inc. has just what your looking for.
With our large well maintained fleet of snow removal and ice management equipment our services include snow plowing, ice management (salt, calcium chloride, potassium chloride, brine, liquid deicers), walkway service, snow loading and hauling, and property inspections.
Here at Bern’s we also offer newer technologies for early snow prevention in the form of liquid deicers which you can purchase to pre-treat your property to prevent the bonding of ice and snow.
With 30 years of experience and SIMA Certified Snow Professionals (CSP) on staff, you can feel confident knowing your property will be maintained and receive consistent quality service.
Snow & Ice Services
- Snow plowing
- Snow removal – loading and hauling
- Snow blowing and hand shoveling
- Deicing surfaces
- Pre-treating surfaces to prevent bonding
- Property inspections and touch-ups
- Safety is our number one priority
- Large, well maintained fleet of snow plows, deicing spreaders, dump trucks, loaders, and specialty equipment.
- Member of Snow and Ice Management Association (SIMA) with SIMA Certified Snow Professionals.
- Temperature and environment sensitive approach to ice control (calcium chloride, potassium chloride, brine and liquid deicers)
- Guaranteed supply of rock salt *
- Advanced weather monitoring system
- 24-hour Snow Emergency Hotline for customers to speak with a live person
- Fully Insured – Workmen’s Compensation and Liability Insurance
- Flexible pricing – fixed seasonal pricing or per snow/ice event
*ATTENTION CLIENTS: Do to the record breaking cold temperatures and snow accumulations in 2014 we currently cannot guarantee our rock salt supply. There is currently a nation wide salt shortage.