Organic lawn care has gained popularity over recent years, due to the increasing popularity of the green movement. More and more people have been switching over to organic lawn care, below is a list of benefits you can expect when making the switch.
- Health & Safety – Organic products do not produce harmful side effects to humans or pets. This means you can enjoy your yard without worry about harmful chemicals being absorbed into skin or being tracked into your home on shoes.
- 100% Biodegradable – Standard chemical based fertilizers contain toxins which when broken down create even more toxins. Since organic products are made with natural materials they are fully biodegradable and no harmful residues will be left behind.
- Improved Soil Quality – Soils with lots of organic material remain loose and airy, hold more moisture and nutrients and foster growth of soil organisms which promotes healthier grass root development.
- Long Lasting – Unlike chemical fertilizers which wash away each time you water your lawn or it rains, organic fertilizers stay in your soil longer. Because of this organic fertilizers enhance your lawn longer and are slowly able to release nutrients over time.
- Environmentally Friendly – Since organic fertilizers are made with natural materials, this reduces the pollution given off to our environment. Unlike Chemical treatments which are harmful to wildlife, humans and the environment.