Berns Landscaping is a full service landscape company, based in warren Michigan and we are currently looking to enhance our team. We are seeking experienced individuals to fill a variety of positions, who can start immediately. All applicants should have previous landscape experience.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL POSITIONS
• Must have a valid MI Drivers License with Chauffeur endorsement (Less Than 4 Points).
• Must have or obtain current Medical Card.
• Pre-Employment drug screen is REQUIRED.
CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE
- LANDSCAPE FOREMAN – Applicants for this position must have extensive knowledge of the landscape industry and at least 5 years of recent industry experience. The right candidate should be able to follow landscape layouts, install trees and shrubs, knowledge of proper planting techniques and more.
- HORTICULTURAL TEAM LEADER – Applicants for this position must have extensive knowledge in horticultural practices and at least 5 years of recent industry experience.
- LAWN & MAINTENANCE CREW MEMBERS – Applicants for this will be responsible for mowing maintenance on residential and commercial properties, and should have prior working experience in the landscape industry. This position will also include spring and fall clean-ups, horticultural services (as needed), vegetation control (as needed) and participate and snow and ice management operations.
- ARBORIST – Our tree division is looking to and seeking professional arborist. Applicants must be able to climb without spikes and must be familiar with and practice ANSI tree trimming standards.
- LANDSCAPE LABORERS – Applicants for this position must have recent landscape industry experience. Our landscape laborers are responsible for tree, shrub & flower installations, lawn seeding & sod installation, mulching, hardscape, walkway & patio installation and pond installation. Existing knowledge of sprinkler repair and irrigation installation would be a bonus.
If you are interested in joining the Berns Landscaping team, please head over to our careers page to submit your resume.