Together, we are facing a truly unprecedented situation. The global coronavirus pandemic is affecting all of our families, our businesses, our communities, and our way of life. We are taking stringent measures to ensure the health and safety of our staff and their families and our clients. While the scale of impact remains unknown we will continue to do what we can to make a difference.
We will continue to work from home and help our clients in anyway that we can. We are currently doing FaceTime and zoom conference calling to converse and discuss landscape maintenance as well as landscape enhancements.
These are some of our current practices:
- Training and reminding team members to practice safe social distancing
- Team members are directed to stay home if sick or if a family member is sick
- Truck and equipment operator stations are being cleaned and sanitized regularly
- Shared office and shop areas are being cleaned and sanitized regularly
- Office staff are working remotely whenever practical
Because we do not operate in a typical office setting, we do not expect our operations to be directly impacted for long. The grass is turning green and will be in need of mowing very soon. Our management team continues to order materials and fill our production schedule and our production staff is ready to execute the work as soon as restrictions are lifted. It is spring time: our schedule is filling and our phones are ringing!
During our 38-year history, Berns Landscaping Services has overcome many challenges and always emerges stronger and with a more refined focus. Along with you, we will persevere through this challenge, too.
Founder and President