While we still have another month of summer days ahead of us, the leaves will slowly begin to change next month. Colors of green, yellow, orange and red will paint our landscape. While many people consider Spring and Summer to be the best time for landscaping, we also offer a variety of Fall landscaping services.
- Fall Clean Up – Our fall clean-up consists of the removal of leaves and debris from your lawn & landscaping areas. We also clear all patios, terraces, window wells, decks and walkways. This service also provides one complimentary lawn mowing and will be done as late in the season as weather allows.
- Leaf Removal – We will remove and dispose of leaves and debris from lawn areas, patios, terraces, decks, driveways and walkways. This service is scheduled with mowing services, as needed, during September, October and November.
- Deer Repellent Application – One spray as early as October will protect shrubs into the early spring.
- Tree & Shrub Planting – Fall is a great time to plant new tree’s and shrubs prior to winter dormancy.
- Spring Bulb Installation
- Landscape Lighting – Autumn is a great time to ensure your outdoor lighting is ready for the shorter days and longer nights ahead.
- Deep Root Feedings – Deep root feeding supplies all the essential nutrients needed for healthy plant and tree growth for an entire year.
- Fall Garden Bed Preparation
- Seasonal Pots – Add some fall color to your landscape with beautiful one of a kind flower pots, tailored to your personal landscape.
Interested in one of our many fall landscaping services? Call the experts at Berns Landscaping today. No time to call and chat? Then fill out our online request form and one of our professionals will get back to you at your convenience.
586.756.1145 Macomb County | 248.835.3000 Oakland County