May is upon us once again and that means Spring flowers have bloomed and Summer flowers are soon to follow. Today we have gathered up all our favorite flower post, for our Flower Roundup.
- The Benefits Of Flowers – Florist have long known, what many recent studies have scientifically proven, that flowers are a symbol of happiness. Flowers create a positive impact on peoples lives, especially in an a time where there is less time to connect with nature.
- Gardening Color Theory – Color theory covers a variety of definitions, concepts and design applications. When it comes to gardening and landscape design color is usually the most prominent factor in the design process and the first one considered.
- Creating A Coloful Garden – Color is a great way to enhance the overall look and feel of your garden. When it comes to gardening and landscape design color is usually the most prominent factor in the design process and the first thing considered. Color draws people in and people know what they like when they see it.
- Drought Tolerant Michigan Annuals – Concerned about drought this summer? Here is our guide to drought tolerant Michigan annuals.
- Planning Your Summer Flower Beds – A preparation list to help you think about what type of summer landscaping will best fit your needs.
- Summer Blooming Michigan Native Flowers – A guide to flowers native to our wonderful state.
- Gardening Benefits Of Marigolds – Marigolds are hardy annual plants, that are available in numerous varieties. Marigolds offer a variety of health and garden benefits. The flowers of the calendula marigold have been used for centuries for their health benefits. While the more common tagetes variety does not offer as many health benefits they do offer gardening benefits.
- Lily Of The Valley – Find out about these beautiful, yet highly poisonous plants.