Curb Appeal is something you must take into consideration when selling your home. Is the outside inviting? Does your home make people want to stop to look? If you cannot get people to stop and look at your home from the outside, why would they want to take a look inside?
Landscaping is a quick way to increase your homes value and attract potential buyers with curb appeal.
- Lawn Care – Mow, Edge, Trim & Remove any weeds. Install new sod where you have any bald spots.
- Flower Beds & Mulch– Clean edges and add a fresh layer of mulch, this will go a long way in improving your landscape. Well maintained flower beds that include new mulch quickly brighten up old faded mulch and instantly improve the visual aspects of your beds.
- Add Color – Plant colorful annuals, this will help brighten up your home and make it feel more inviting. Place a container by your front door, this will create energy and warmth for those who enter.
- Planting – Replace any dead tree’s or shrubs. Plant new trees and shrubs to create focus areas and hide any unsightly views.
- Professional Pruning – Hire a professional Arborist to trim your shrubs and trees. Professionals are trained in what is best for each shrub and tree and know where to cut and what time of the year is best to do so.
Need help improving your landscaping before selling your home? Call the experts at Berns Landscaping Services, Inc. today, (586.756.1145 East / 248.835.3000 West) for a free estimate or fill out our free estimate form online. Our team of experts can help you get your landscaping looking great before you sell your home.