Fall cleanup is one of the most dreaded parts of landscape maintenance. Most homeowners don’t want to spend their autumn days raking up leaves and cleaning gutters. It’s backbreaking work that takes a while without the right equipment. Luckily, Berns Landscaping has cutting-edge tools and a full crew of people who are ready to do the work for you. We offer complete fall cleanup in Metro Detroit MI, including:
- Custom Fall Cleanup Services That Are Tailored to Your Property
- Spring Bed Edging, Weed Removal and Seasonal Color Swaps
- Ice Rink Installation and Professional Snow Removal
- Year-Long Landscaping Plans That Protect Your Lawn and Garden
- Fertilizing, Plant Health Monitoring and Deep Root Feeding
- Tree Pruning and Shrub Care
- Landscaping Design and Build Services from Award-Winning Designers
- Superior Landscaping Solutions for Commercial and Residential Properties
If you’d like to book your fall lawn cleanup, give us a call at (586) 756-1145.
Hassle-Free Fall Cleanup – We’ll Handle the Back-Breaking Work for You!
You can enjoy a beautiful yard in the fall without doing a ton of work. We have a full crew of landscaping professionals who specialize in leaf removal, gutter cleaning, winter plant protection, and much more. Berns Landscaping can take care of your property all year long, from the big bloom in the spring to the snow/ice in the winter.
- Leaf Removal throughout the Shedding Season
- End-of-Year Lawn Mowing and Weed Removal
- Pest Control, Fertilization and Dormant Tree Pruning
- Gutter Cleaning, Irrigation Winterization and Winter Plant Protection
- Autumn Floral Planting That Adds a Pop of Color to Your Landscaping
- Holiday Lighting Installations and Other Seasonal Landscaping Services
To get a personalized landscaping plan, contact our locally-owned landscaping company. We’ve proudly served Metro Detroit for over 35 years and plan to stick around for decades to come. Call Berns Landscaping at (586) 756-1145.
When Does Fall Cleanup Start? What about Winter Prep?
Fall cleanup and winter prep start around October or November. It all depends on the plants on your property and how the climate is that year. We study the weather closely so we can plan our services at the perfect time. Reach out today to get started.
23500 Blackstone Ave
Warren, Michigan 48089