The changing leaves in autumn are beautiful to look at, up until the point that they pile all around your yard. The beauty of yesterday quickly turns into the headache of today as you contemplate the work ahead. Luckily, you don’t have to handle that work yourself. You can count on Berns Landscaping to handle your fall cleanup in Bloomfield Hills MI. Our services include:
- Plant Care, Plant Renovation and Strategic Plant Placement
- Landscape Designing with Complete Buildout
- Tree Services from a Certified Arborist – Tree Pruning, Strategic Tree Trimming and Dead Tree Removal
- Pest Control, Dethatching and Aeration with an Organic Approach
- Multi-Step Fertilization Applications Customized Based on Soil Testing
- Estate Gardening, Commercial Landscaping and Residential Landscaping
- Mulching, Weed Removal and Lawn Mowing
- Snow and Ice Management, Holiday Lighting Installations and Seasonal Ice Rinks
- Spring Bed Care and Fall Cleanup in Bloomfield Hills MI
To learn more or to schedule a free estimate for fall cleanup, please give us a call at (586) 756-1145.
Plan ahead for Fall Landscaping Cleanup
Fall cleanup isn’t a one-time service. The bulk of the work may happen in one or two sessions, but most properties need multiple rounds to effectively clear the leaves and debris. We recommend booking your fall cleanup reservation early because slots fill up fast.
- Fall Cleanup Includes: Leaf Removal, Gutter Cleaning, End-of-Year Lawn Mowing, Mulching, Flower Swaps, and Much More
- Winter Plant Protection Can Prevent Damage in the Harsh Winter Months
- Get a Complete Landscape Maintenance Plan for Your Entire Property, All Year Long
- Reserve Your Place for Snow Removal, Holiday Lighting, and Other Seasonal Services That Book up Fast
- Trust in Berns Landscaping to Keep Your Lawn and Garden Looking Its Best throughout the Year
- Proactive Fertilization, Plant Health Monitoring and Deep Root Feeding
- We’ll Customize a Landscaping Plan for Your Property’s Unique Needs
Schedule your first fall cleanup session by calling (586) 756-1145. If you’re an existing Berns Landscaping customer, we will gladly include fall cleanup with your year-long lawn maintenance plan.
Is Fall Cleanup a One-Time Service?
It would be nice if all the leaves fell off the trees at once, but that’s usually not the case. Different trees may shed at different times, and One tree may take weeks to fully finish its autumn release. Berns Landscaping will schedule your fall cleanup in accordance with your property’s specific needs.