Fall cleanup doesn’t have to be a chore. This is one of the landscaping tasks most homeowners dread because, well…it’s a lot of work! Thankfully, you can count on the professionals at Berns Landscaping to take on all that work for you. Our comprehensive landscaping solutions include:
- Landscape Designs That Put the Right Plant in the Right Place, Every Time
- Maintenance-Free Landscaping – We Handle the Hard Work for You
- Plant Renovation for Overgrown Plants on Your Property
- Tree Services from an Arborist, Including Tree Trimming, Dormant Pruning, and Tree Removal
- Weed Control, Bed Edging, and Eco-Minded Pest Control
- Multi-Step Fertilization Programs Use Soil Testing for Improved Accuracy
- Frequent Mulching and Lawn Mowing
- Proactive Plant Health Monitoring and Treatment
- Soil Cultivation, Dethatching and Aeration
- Estate Gardening, Residential Landscaping and Commercial Landscaping
- Seasonal Landscaping Services, Including Spring Bed Care Snow Removal, Ice Management, and Fall Cleanup in Royal Oak MI
Give us a call at (586) 756-1145 if you’d like a custom landscape maintenance plan.
Fall Cleanup Is a Lot More Than Raking Leaves…
Raking is a big part of fall lawn cleanup, but it’s far from the only task on the list. You also need to think about the gutters, end-of-season lawn care, clearing up dead branches and protecting your plants for the winter. Berns Landscaping will personalize your fall cleanup plan specifically for your property. Services may include:
- End-of-Season Lawn Mowing
- Raking and Removing Leaves (Multiple Times)
- Gutter Cleaning
- Winter Landscaping Protection
- Mulching and Weed Control
- Seasonal Floral Swaps
- Fertilizer Applications
- Bed Edging and General Yard Cleanup
- Branch and Debris Removal
- And Other Personalized Services for Fall Cleanup
For more information about fall cleanup in Royal Oak MI, contact Berns Landscaping at (586) 756-1145.
When Should Fall Cleanup Start?
The timing for fall cleanup partly depends on the weather. The process may start in September, but the bulk of the work happens in October or November. Some trees have late shedding cycles, so their leaves do not fall off until the end of autumn or early winter. We’ll create a timeline that keeps your property looking great based on your landscaping features.