If your plants are in need of some TLC, we have an experienced horticulturist in Bloomfield Hills MI. Horticulturists know about the science that goes into each plant species – what they like, what they need, where they grow best, and what you may need to do to revive a failing plant. Feel free to call (586) 756-1145 if you’d like a consultation with one of our horticulturists.
Why It Pays to Have a Professional Gardener on Your Side
Do you actually need a horticulturist to care for your garden? Well, you do if you want the best care available! That’s what we offer here at Berns Landscaping – nothing less than the best.
- Get Tailored Care for Each Plant on Your Property
- Monitor Plants for Disease and Pests to Treat at the Earliest Signs
- Avoid the Hassle of Weed Removal, Fertilization and Soil Cultivation – Your Horticulturist Will Do That for You!
- Work with a Seasoned Horticulturist Who Understands the Unique Needs of the Area
- Enjoy a Beautifully Maintained Property That You Don’t Have to Lift a Finger for (Unless You Want to)
- Enhance Your Landscape Design or Renovate Existing Plants on the Property
- Find the Perfect Balance of Water, Mulch, Sun Exposure and More to Create a Thriving Landscape
Schedule your quote with a horticulturist in Bloomfield Hills MI by calling (586) 756-1145.
Can I Still Care for My Own Garden?
The short answer is: absolutely! Just because you have a horticulturist on call doesn’t mean that you can’t take care of your own garden. In fact, 55% of American households engage in some form of gardening.
We like to customize our landscaping services to each person’s maintenance goals and overall preferences. Perhaps you like weeding but want someone to handle the mulching, fertilization and plant health monitoring for you. Maybe you like planting beautiful flowers but don’t have the time to maintain them throughout the year. Whatever the case may be, Berns Landscaping is here to fill in the gaps.
Landscaping Experts for Every Area of Plant Care and Landscape Design
In addition to horticulture services, Berns Landscaping offers a number of lawn and garden care programs. These include:
- Natural Mosquito and Pest Control
- Disease Prevention, Deep Root Fertilization and Weeding
- Soil Testing, Dethatching and Aeration
- Bed Edging and General Bed Care, Including Mulching and Seasonal Flower Swaps
- Stunning Landscape Designs Designed to Last
- Estate Gardening, Commercial Landscaping and Residential Landscaping Services
- Fall Leaf Removal and Branch Cleanup
- Shrub Wrapping and Dormant Tree Pruning
- Tree Services from an ISA-Certified Arborist
- Multi-Step Fertilization Programs throughout the Growing Season
- Hedge Trimming, Rose Bush Trimming and Professional Shrub Care
- Holiday Decorating, Seasonal Ice Rinks and Snow Plowing
- Proactive Landscaping Maintenance from a Top-Rated Landscaping Company near You