|Currently we are looking for a full-time/part-time Arborist .
Must be a specialist in the cultivation and care of trees and shrubs, including tree surgery, the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of tree diseases, and the control of pests. This person is an effective communicator, has the ability to sell, enjoys creating beautiful outdoor environments and is enthusiastic about “the team”. This person must be ready to work in a professional environment as well as out in the field.
Job Requirements, Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the landscape industry
- Must have certification as an arborist
- Excellent plant identification abilities
- Must work with clients daily addressing the treatment and service needs of their landscapes.
- Must address, sell, coordinate and administer treatments and services
- Must be willing to climb without spikes.
- Must be familiar with and practice ANSI tree trimming standards
- Has knowledge of the proper selective pruning and shearing of shrubs
- Has knowledge of proper ornamental tree pruning
- Has knowledge of tree, shrub and/or perennial Planting
- Has the ability to use landscape and relevant tools.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions
- Position does require physical use of your body as well as working outdoors.
- A valid MI Drivers License with a Chauffeurs endorsement with less than 4 points or a CDL (preferred)
- Must have or be able to obtain a DOT Medical Card
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be a certified arborist
Job Type: Full-time
- landscape industry: 3 years
Required license or certification: