Emergency Tree Services in Warren, MI
Emergency Tree Services – All four seasons in Michigan have the potential to bring high winds and harm to your property with fallen trees. The strong winds, powerful rain, heavy ice and snow can also harm your trees themselves. This is where emergency tree services come in. You protect the people and valuables on your property, all while preserving the health of the tree.
Berns Landscaping is proud to offer emergency tree services in Southeast Michigan. Weakened or storm-impacted trees should be left to the professionals, as they can lead to serious injury or property damage. Our tree experts are ready to assist you in an emergency. We also provide tree hazard evaluations pinpoint potential risks and preventative measures that need to be taken. Call (586) 756-1145 to schedule an appointment.
Tree Hazard Checklist
If any you answer “yes” to any of these questions, you may be in need of professional tree services from Berns Landscaping.
- Have any branches fallen from the tree?
- Can you see dead branches in your tree?
- Are there detached branches hanging from the tree or wedged between other branches?
- Does the tree have any rotten wood or cavities along the trunk or in major branches?
- Are there cracks or splits in the trunk or where branches were previously attached?
- Have the trunks developed a strong lean?
- Have the roots been broken, damaged or injured in any way?
- Have any adjacent trees fallen over or died?
- Has the area around the tree recently changed in a grade or soils level?
- Has the area around the tree been changed by construction?
- Are mushrooms present at the base of the tree?
- Have the leaves prematurely developed an unusual size or color?
A certified Arborist can provide tailored treatments to increase the safety of the trees but and boost the trees’ overall health. Whether you need preventative tree pruning, forestry restoration, or emergency tree services in Warren MI, our highly-specialized team is here to assist you. Call (586) 756-1145 to learn more about routine tree care.