Is there a way to naturally keep mosquitos away? The short answer is “yes,” but that doesn’t mean it’s always easy. Mosquitos are rampant in Michigan, especially in the warmer months. The way you maintain your landscaping and the plants you have on the property can drastically reduce the volume of mosquitos around you.
This is where Berns Landscaping comes in. We take an organic approach to lawncare that includes natural mosquito control in Michigan. Our services include:
- Natural Mosquito Control in Michigan
- Organically-Driven Soil Cultivation, Dethatching, and Aeration
- Soil Testing to Identify Your Lawn’s Unique Needs
- Proactive Pest Control and Weed Control
- Gorgeous Landscape Designs That Fit Your Budget and Goals
- Lawn Mowing and Garden Care, Including Bed Edging and Mulching
- Tree Pruning and Tree Removal from a Certified Arborist
- Multi-Step Fertilization That Keeps Your Lawn Healthy, Vibrant and Thriving
To learn more or to schedule an in-person consultation, feel free to give us a call: (586) 756-1145.
How to Keep Mosquitos away without Chemicals
It is possible to keep mosquitos away without chemicals. The first step is eliminating any breeding grounds the mosquitos may be attracted to (usually sources of stagnant water). After that, you can incorporate mosquito-repelling plants into your landscape design to keep the pests away. We’ll guide you through the process to ensure your property is well protected.
- Identify Areas That May Be Attracting Mosquitos, Such as Broken Water Features, Stagnant Water in Fountains, Clogged Gutters, etc.
- Determine the Ideal Natural Mosquito Control for Your Property
- Complete an Initial Application Process, Along with Follow-up Mosquito Treatments as Needed
- Strategically Place Plants on the Property That Naturally Repel Mosquitos
- Get a Personalized Lawn Maintenance Plan That Keeps Pests, Weeds and Plant Disease to a Minimum
- Clean off Lawn Accessories, Toys and Other Water Collection Sources after a Rainstorm
- Keep Pool Water Covered and Circulating at All Times
For more information about getting natural mosquito control in Michigan, contact Berns Landscaping at (586) 756-1145.
Berns Landscaping Takes an Organic Approach to Lawn Care
While some landscaping companies blindly spray chemicals on a lawn, we understand the detriment this does over time. We focus on delivering nutrients to the plants so they can stand up for themselves. This not only reduces our ecological footprint, but it also reduces your long-term costs. With Berns Landscaping, you’ll get purposeful landscape maintenance all year long.
23500 Blackstone Ave
Warren, Michigan 48089